Bauska Lutheran Church of St. Spirit
Bauska Church of Holy Spirit was built in 1591-1594. It has an excellent art collection with unique art objects from the 16th - 19th century. At the back of one of the benches of the church- there is the oldest wood carving of the coat of arms of the town, made in 1640.
The Brukna manor house and a few more estate buildings (two granaries and a cattle house) are situated opposite the Brukna castle mound and the artificial pond on the bank of the Iecava River. The 19th century complex of estate buildings has started a new life by giving a home ti the Catholic youth camps and housing the rehabilitation centre for drug addicts.
No animals allowed in the territory!
Skaistkalne Catolic Church
Skaistkalne Catolic Church is the most important Catholic centre in Semigallia and the second most popular pilgrimage destination in Latvia after Aglona.
Bauska St. Sacrament Catholic Church
The Bauska Catholic Church was built in 1864.The interior was designed in the second half of the 19th century. Beside the small church a bell tower was built in 1891
Bauska St. Georgijs the Orthodox Church
The Orthodox Church was built in 1881according to the design of J. F. Baumanis. Partly the interior has been preserved,iconostasis was rebuilt in 1991.
Iecava Roman Catholic Church
Iecava Roman Catholic Church is one of the newest and most modern churches in Iecava municipality and its neighbourhood, opened in 2009.
Iecava Lutheran Church
Iecava Lutheran Church was built in 1641 and rebuilt in the 19th century. In the late 20th century the roof of the church collapsed and the equipment and interior were fully destroyed. Now it has a renovated roof and facades, services and concerts of classical music are held in the altar part. Take a look at the panorama of the neighbourhood from the 50m high church tower. The church is surrounded by a cemetery - a home for many famous people from this municipality and the family crypt of Palens.
Kurmene manor complex and church
The manor park is arranged as a landscape park with individual elements of regular planning - ponds and 19th century artificial castle ruins. The church was built in 1870 and is decorated by a sculpture of St.Peter.